If you have a question that is not answered here then please call or email us.
How much does it cost?
Do I pay weekly or monthly?
How do I pay?
Do I have to book?
Can I move in today?
How long can I stay?
Can I change the size of my unit?
What is the minimum time I can stay?
Can I store anything?
- Living items, such as animals and plants
- Hazardous materials, such as flammable liquids and explosives
- Items that could decompose, such as exposed foodstuffs
- Unauthorised or illegal goods, such as drugs or firearms
- For a full list of restricted items please see our terms and conditions
What security do you have?
Does DB Self Storage provide locks? Do you keep a key to my storage unit?
What documents do I need to rent a unit?
2 forms of I.D must be provided before booking a unit including an address and proof of identity (photographic). Accepted forms of ID – Passport, Photo Card Driving Licence. Accepted proof of address – Utility bill, Bank Statement, Tenancy document. All documents must be less than 3 months old.