Following the government announcement on the 31st of October introducing further nationwide restrictions, we would like to reassure our customers that our facilities and receptions will remain open as usual throughout the 4 weeks of increased restrictions. We have put measure in place to keep everyone as safe as possible in the current situation. For further details see below
We at DB Self Storage are committed to ensuring the facility is safe here and to putting the health of both our staff and customers first. In order to minimise the risk, and in line with Government guidelines, we have put new procedures in place as detailed below. However, we will continue to monitor the situation and adjust any protocols if we deem this to be necessary.
Procedures we have put in place to protect you:
- Staff are implementing strict and thorough cleaning protocols
- Appropriate PPE has been provided for all our staff and gloves are available for customers
- Clear signage and floor markings in common areas to facilitate social distancing
- Hand sanitiser and cleaning wipes will be provided at the entrance and near touchpoints such as keypads and trolleys
- Paperwork will be completed in digital format wherever possible
- Trollies and sack trucks are available to use please advise reception if you use one. This enables us to keep them sanitised between customers.
What we ask you to do:
- Please do not visit the facility if you show any symptoms of COVID-19
- Remain at least 2 metres from our staff and any other customers during your visit
- Use the PPE we have provided for you i.e. hand sanitiser and wipes for keypads and touch points
- Pay by contactless payments where possible
- Please ask at reception If you would like to use the lift. We are asking only 1 person to use it at a time so we can keep it sanitised between customers.
- Please note that there may be times that you need to be patient should there be several customers on site when you arrive. We will do our best to accommodate everyone safely.
We welcome your feedback so we can continue improving our service to customers as we navigate these unusual times.